Other Stuff > Discussion Center

How did you find PGC?

(1/4) > >>

Brn89:
It might be too late to ask this as the forum itself has become quiet but, I'm just wondering of how everyone found this wonderful place. For me, as having been a member here for six years (and I can't believe it's that long), it might've been through a promotion that Pepe made about this place within RXComm. I can't quite remember.

Sink Penol:
I visited this place when I was in RX Community. I also updated Shi Kong Xing Shou unofficial walkthrough there, too.

I'm rewriting SKXS unofficial walkthrough - Fixing translations and completing the dex.

EDIT : Wait… It's you, B****[Blinded due to some problems]! I didn't noticed that you replaced your nickname and RX is back!  :yay:

Brn89:
Oh hey there... long time no see :D How you doin' pal?

Also, RXComm isn't really back from the grave... just a whole new approach I've been making for myself recently ;)

Sink Penol:
Brn // I'm very busy nowadays because I'm in Senior Level of University. I need to apply a job.

Pepper-98:
I think I found out about this place via the RX Community.  I mostly lurked until I finally decided to register to this site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version