Author Topic: Calling on ElkFish  (Read 2151 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Calling on ElkFish
« on: October 19, 2017, 08:02:07 PM »
I am posting the message here, and also sending a PM.  I need an explanation and quick.

On October 3rd, ElkFish sent me a message that he wanted to purchase a game from me, which I had listed on Game Boy.  Here is what his message said:

Quote:

On famicom world you have a listing for an unknown game for $10 under listings for pokemon crystal and pokemon blue. I would like to buy that unknown game.[/quote]

It would be referring to the game in this picture (game on the right):

Spoiler: click to toggle

We exchanged some PMs and then I mailed the game out on October 5th, a Thursday, at lunch time, after testing it to make sure it worked, etc.

Today I wake up and see that Mr. ElkFish himself has opened up a case and complained against me, stating that the item was not as described.  No contact to me first, no messages to my email address (I had even taken a picture of the package before sending it off, and had forwarded the to ElkFish on October 6th after getting his email address), nothing.  Just a Paypal case opened for $15.

If ElkFish truly has a problem with the game not being as described (I'm not sure what the problem would be, the game works, and was the one he requested, and wasn't in shitty condition), then I hope he can send me a message either here or elsewhere so that we can work things out amicably.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:56:08 AM by fcgamer »

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Calling on ElkFish
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 06:16:54 AM »
Oh, sorry about that. I mistook your PayPal account for someone who sent me the wrong game when I bought from them (this was specified in the description of the case I opened). I will have it closed as soon as possible, once again I apologize for this.

fcgamer

• View Profile
Calling on ElkFish
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 10:56:34 AM »
ElkFish
Oct 20 2017, 06:16:54 AM
Oh, sorry about that. I mistook your PayPal account for someone who sent me the wrong game when I bought from them (this was specified in the description of the case I opened). I will have it closed as soon as possible, once again I apologize for this.[/quote]Thanks mate, glad to hear from you on it!  :)