Author Topic: (OLD) Project PLUG 'N PLAY (Bleb, Kuck, Goof)  (Read 15839 times)

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
Re: (OLD) Project PLUG 'N PLAY (Bleb, Kuck, Goof)
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2019, 07:49:30 AM »
This project assembles extracted games from existing plug-and-play dumps. There is no point in requesting that a game be dumped here.

(There also is no point in requesting that anything be dumped. If somebody has a PnP and the means to dump it, it will happen. Conversely, if something is not dumped, it is because nobody has it or nobody who has it knows how to dump it or who to send it for dumping. So posting requests that something be dumped is pointless and, if done repeatedly, annoying.)
somebody owns the console (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nolXogBxiIU) and these games just can be dumped like everything else
Hacks based on Classics, since 2018

MLX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2019, 12:22:15 PM »
If you want an update, buy the plug and play you wishthat was dumped and send it to CaH4e3 or someone working for MAME (or anyone on the net which can read flash chips actually).

Not any other begging put as a complaint will be tolerated here, especially from you kelvin.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2019, 11:11:56 AM »
i have a good idea now, we need a vt03 vt168 emulator for the cfw of the rs07 retro arcade, this device is very hightech

kelvin donna

• View Profile
Re: Project PLUG 'N PLAY (Bleb, Kuck, Goof)
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2020, 07:54:06 AM »
just found this weird website by complete accident. http://www35.tok2.com/home/ymktvgame/picen.htm

Downloads no longer work, even with the Wayback machine, but maybe these ROMs are still out there somewhere? (I know the downloads are for "videos" but I'm blaming that on bad translation since it also lists the ROM size)
do you actually know, where they are on the internet, or if you own them?

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2020, 06:16:49 PM »
hey guys, i have made a little restoration of the YMKTVGAME Website, where i filled the missing screenshots.
here is the archive file with the html and the files
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 06:21:39 PM by kelvin donna »

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2020, 06:34:03 AM »
If you want an update, buy the plug and play you wishthat was dumped and send it to CaH4e3 or someone working for MAME (or anyone on the net which can read flash chips actually).

Not any other begging put as a complaint will be tolerated here, especially from you kelvin.
or better yet,

just contact the MAME Team, if they could make this rom for example:
https://www.planetemu.net/rom/mame-roms/ii32in1
Run on the PSP, GBA, RS07 RetroFW or the RS12 by turning it to SNES, mega drive or anything else
but Remember to be Polite (not talking to you)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 06:39:27 AM by kelvin donna »

retrosal1

• I'm new here and I love bootleg gaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2020, 02:14:42 AM »
I'm sorry if this is gonna be off topic, but I think Dreamgear/My Arcade should use Inventor rom hacks more often instead of Nice Code's pirate originals. Inventor games are more fun to play, even though their rom hacks are badly done, but still it is the only best option there is.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2020, 08:17:21 AM »
I'm sorry if this is gonna be off topic, but I think Dreamgear/My Arcade should use Inventor rom hacks more often instead of Nice Code's pirate originals. Inventor games are more fun to play, even though their rom hacks are badly done, but still it is the only best option there is.
uh huh?
then check out my hacks. these share gigantic similarities with cube tech games/hacks:
http://bootleg.games/BGC_Forum/index.php?topic=2605.msg19387#msg19387