Author Topic: (OLD) Project PLUG 'N PLAY (Bleb, Kuck, Goof)  (Read 44594 times)

Y2K05

• View Profile
Project PLUG 'N PLAY (Bleb, Kuck, Goof)
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2017, 12:37:36 PM »
I also think what he meant was that he'd send the link privately for him to include in the next Project Plug'n'Play, else we'd get too excited. The :P implied joking.

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2017, 12:43:17 PM »
Y2K05
Dec 18 2017, 12:37:36 PM
I also think what he meant was that he'd send the link privately for him to include in the next Project Plug'n'Play, else we'd get too excited. The :P implied joking.[/quote]so it is just a joke for the sending privately?
Y2K05
Dec 18 2017, 12:37:36 PM
I also think what he meant was that he'd send the link privately for him to include in the next Project Plug'n'Play, else we'd get too excited. The :P implied joking.[/quote]so it is just a joke for the sending privately?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 12:43:55 PM by kelvin donna »
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.

Y2K05

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2017, 12:48:24 PM »
Well he probably is going to, but then the private links will be included in the next update for Project Plug'n'Play, so that it can be formally included in the next update of Project Plug'n'Play

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2017, 12:55:41 PM »
I have already sent a private message to forgotusername. It is good that I have not posted the link publicly though, because I have already noticed an error in at least one extracted JungleTac game that only manifests itself after several minutes of gameplay. Wouldn't want to spread non-working ROM images!

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2017, 12:56:15 PM »
Y2K05
Dec 18 2017, 12:48:24 PM
Well he probably is going to, but then the private links will be included in the next update for Project Plug'n'Play, so that it can be formally included in the next update of Project Plug'n'Play[/quote]ok, but it has to be until christmas eve, DONT ASK ME WHY :angry2:

Y2K05

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2017, 01:12:50 PM »
NewRisingSun2
Dec 18 2017, 12:55:41 PM
I have already sent a private message to forgotusername. It is good that I have not posted the link publicly though, because I have already noticed an error in at least one extracted JungleTac game that only manifests itself after several minutes of gameplay. Wouldn't want to spread non-working ROM images![/quote]Indeed dude, it's best to wait than to rush things out. All the best. :)

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2017, 01:18:27 PM »
NewRisingSun2
Dec 18 2017, 12:55:41 PM
I have already sent a private message to forgotusername. It is good that I have not posted the link publicly though, because I have already noticed an error in at least one extracted JungleTac game that only manifests itself after several minutes of gameplay. Wouldn't want to spread non-working ROM images![/quote]Oh you posted it privately, because you have to fix the roms, OK, now i understand  /:)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:09:28 PM by kelvin donna »

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2017, 02:52:52 PM »
dear guys, i tried to rip a jungletac game from the 120 in 1 cart, but it didn't worked, can someone rip these 17 games:

Tank
Aero Engine
Space Castle
Last Cabra
Submarine War
Jewel Master
Magic Diamond
Block Out
Beat The Bird
Hard Win
Pool Pro
Pinball Track
Bubble Blaster
The Night
Flying
Basketball
Vr Racing

I Need By the way JUST these 17 out of 100 jungletac games, and not every game, i forgot to mention, sorry for telling this message 2 times, but, i want to get a reply on my message, but i am not rushing for them. NewRisingSun2 you dont have to do it now, i want them until the 21st of december, just send ME the link with these 17 games privately

Y2K05

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2017, 09:23:56 PM »
I also had a deleted comment with a facepalm. I need to apologize for posting without context. I know this could get out hand and please don't reply to it but I was worried the topic would go too off-topic, and I'd feel in part responsible. Just saying. Not because i want the shared roms without proper fixes.

forgotusername

• View Profile

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2017, 04:56:19 AM »
Y2K05
Dec 19 2017, 09:23:56 PM
I also had a deleted comment with a facepalm. I need to apologize for posting without context. I know this could get out hand and please don't reply to it but I was worried the topic would go too off-topic, and I'd feel in part responsible. Just saying. Not because i want the shared roms without proper fixes.[/quote]ok dude  :hug:

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2017, 11:17:41 AM »
I have investigated the issue of the graphical corruption that sometimes occurs in Bolt Fighter. The extracted ROM images are good. But that game suffers from an original bug in the game inadvertently writing garbage to bankswitch registers, causing graphical corruption, at random points in time. Rather than fix the original game bug, the multicart menu program simply disables those bankswitch registers completely! This problem is a bit similar to Nice Code Software games failing to disable the Frame IRQ, for which I included the "[f FrameIRQ]"-suffixed ROM images in my December 10th set of multicart extracts.

The solution is then to add the same register write that disables these bankswitch registers completely to the extracted ROM image (write 0x08 to 0x410B, setting FWEN to 0). I only noticed this problem in Bolt Fighter, so that is the only one for which I am posting a fixed ROM image as of now. Report if you encounter a similar problem in other JungleTac games.

Attachments:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:22:58 AM by NewRisingSun2 »

Y2K05

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2017, 12:53:55 PM »
Nice update, forgotusername. Thanks :)

kelvin donna

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »
forgotusername
Dec 20 2017, 02:03:46 AM
update http://www.mediafire.com/file/68cokkv74wnf46s/Project%20PLUG%20%27N%20PLAY.rar[/quote]thank you for giving me the new ammount for games, i finally have everything, but there is one problem, i wanted bubble blaster to work on vt02, but i see, that vt09 is NOT the same as vt02, can someone make a vt09 to vt02 conversion of bubble blaster JUST for me?

Y2K05

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2017, 04:15:30 PM »
here are the remaining VG Pocket dumps in case there are original titles on here. Also includes the dgun2500, a Wii ripoff that works on Nintendulator. These were all part of the MAME set: https://my.mixtape.moe/kpreqx.zip

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 04:15:45 PM by Y2K05 »