Author Topic: Gowin ROMs  (Read 4078 times)

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Gowin ROMs
« on: July 28, 2017, 08:42:36 PM »
Recently I have been looking for Gowin ROMs and I was wondering if anyone here would know where to find them.

What I have found: On hhug there is Fire Dragon, Magic Ball, Story of Lasama, Lost Trips, Rainbow Prince, and Prince Yeh Rude. On EmuRussia there is Final Robot, Amazing Robot, and Journey to the West. Finally this directory has Crouching Tiger, and Stone Age.

Please be careful if you visit these sites, I did not check these websites for viruses (the directory is the one that worries me).

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Gowin ROMs
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 12:34:05 PM »
The versions of the mono games I ripped from that multicart (in the hhug link) are pretty much all early revisions, many with severe bugs.

Here's a dump of Story of Lasama from the original Gowin cart: http://hhug.me/?post=7

Fire Dragon, Magic Ball, Mi Tu De Lu: Puzzle Path (aka Lost Trip), Rainbow Prince and Prince YehRude all have dumps floating around of the final(?) versions, cracked by "GYY". They're all in GoodGBX so shouldn't be too hard to find.

Also their first released game "Sound of the Pipa"/"Song of the Pipa" was dumped recently.
..also I'm pretty sure there are no viruses on hhug
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:35:20 PM by taizou »

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Gowin ROMs
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 08:16:17 PM »
Thanks for the info. I have downloaded plenty of ROMs off of your website and know there are no viruses. I doubt there are viruses on the other sites as well, but I felt that caution should be advised regardless of my experiences.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:16:39 PM by ElkFish »

SkyLeague

• View Profile
Gowin ROMs
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 09:28:54 PM »
Where do i find the ROM for GS-01?

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Gowin ROMs
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 05:03:57 PM »
I was playing around with the Amazing Robot ROM on the Gambatte Emulator and reached a password screen, which I am including a savestate file for. I was wondering if anyone knew any passwords for this game so I could find out if this will lead to any other levels.

Attachments:

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Gowin ROMs
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 11:33:44 AM »
So, I was looking around a bit for some more info on Gowin and saw an old PDF that seems to have some info on one of their former employees. I cannot read chinese however, and google translate will only get you so far. Here it is if anyone has an interest in reading it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:52:40 AM by ElkFish »

MLX

• View Profile
Gowin ROMs
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 04:15:53 PM »
Nice find!

In case above link ever goes down, I mirrored the file here.