Author Topic: Taichi Kid/Little Taichi (or something like that)  (Read 1844 times)

goku8800

• View Profile
Taichi Kid/Little Taichi (or something like that)
« on: January 17, 2017, 01:18:11 PM »
You might know about this game. It's based off of some old Chinese show about fairy tales n' stuff.

Sintax made this game. You can play as some weird Chiaotzu-looking dude with a scarf, a boy with a hammer and a girl who runs fast. The final boss is apparently a clown, and the music is stolen from the GBC Lemmings port.

Apparently, there is an English version of this game somewhere, and it's not dumped anywhere. That sucks because I kinda wanna play that version so I can understand this mess of a game.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 09:48:43 AM »
Yeah the English version of the game is called Little Taichi but the official English name of the cartoon it's based on is Taichi Kid.

The interesting thing about this game though is that it's the only (as far as I know) Sintax GBC game to be licensed by the owners of the material it's based on.. it was listed on the show's official website.

goku8800

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 02:43:11 PM »
I noticed. I even used the Wayback Machine to go to the official site and bam, it was there.