Author Topic: FO: Old Taiwanese PC games  (Read 1589 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
FO: Old Taiwanese PC games
« on: April 23, 2016, 10:59:36 AM »
I recently picked the following games up.  I don't have the right equiptment to test this stuff, but from what I can tell.  These games were localized by Soft World, one of the oldest PC developers / publishers on the island:

http://www.mobygames.com/company/soft-world

I could only find one seller selling these games online, and his prices were easily $200 - $300 per game, though they weren't selling, so that makes his listing price irrelevant imo.

Here are some pics (I have one more, Knight's Legend, but somehow I forgot to take pics of it).

Since these games are old and I don't have the stuff to try them out, they are being sold *as is*.  Feel free to make an offer if interested.

The History of the Empires of the Milky Way

This seems to be an original game developed by Soft-World, so I'll probably keep it unless made an offer I can't refuse.

Here is another Taiwan original, made by a company called Crazy Software or something like that.

Like the Milky Way game, I'll probably hold onto ths one too, unless made a nice offer.

Now for the other games:

Might and Magic II:

AD&D:  Secrets of the Silver Blades:

Hong Kong Mahjong:

Bandit Kings:

AD&D:  Knights of Krynn

Three Kingdoms:

Iron Lord:

AD&D:  Champions of Krynn

Anyone have any idea on price for these games?  I don't collect PC games, but I honestly think these are pretty cool and are the type of thing that belongs in a museum.  Also, anyone interested in buying these or know of a PC games collector forum where I could try to sell these?

​Thanks!