Author Topic: Please lock  (Read 2728 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Please lock
« on: March 02, 2016, 05:14:28 AM »
This stuff is all gone.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:18:24 AM by fcgamer »

hagen78

• View Profile
Please lock
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 08:21:10 AM »
Hello!
I am interested to sell like ?

SkyLeague

• View Profile
Please lock
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:43:49 PM »
Is it possible to buy from Ruten without having a Taiwanese bank account? And does it ship to the USA?

fcgamer

• View Profile
Please lock
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 12:58:55 AM »
PocketBox3
Sep 2 2016, 09:43:49 PM
Is it possible to buy from Ruten without having a Taiwanese bank account? And does it ship to the USA? [/quote]Well, since I am (was) the seller of these, I can sell them to you directly.  I don't have all of them anymore, though I still do have a few of them.  And of course I can ship worldwide.  Which games were you interested in?  I can check and see if I still have them.  Thanks!

P.S.  I can accept paypal ;)

SkyLeague

• View Profile
Please lock
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 12:48:33 PM »
I was more interested in knowing how to use Ruten than necesaarily buying one of those carts. Since you went ahead and offered to sell them directly i'm guessing i cant use it here in America?

fcgamer

• View Profile
Please lock
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 12:02:15 PM »
PocketBox3
Sep 5 2016, 12:48:33 PM
I was more interested in knowing how to use Ruten than necesaarily buying one of those carts. Since you went ahead and offered to sell them directly i'm guessing i cant use it here in America?[/quote]If you were interested in buying those carts from me, it would be silly to buy them from me off of Ruten, hence my response.  You would have to pay fees, I would have to pay fees, a middle man would get involved, etc., and the whole thing would be a bit ridiculous imo.

To answer your question, as with most anywhere in the world, one can use a proxy service to buy items from Ruten, but that comes with price (getting a middle man involved and paying a fee of sorts, plus wait times, no guarantees, etc).  But to buy as a non-Taiwanese without a bank account, and then to ship to America as well?  Well that just isn't going to happen, without a middleman.

And the above is without even discussing language barriers and the like.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 12:02:57 PM by fcgamer »

SkyLeague

• View Profile
Please lock
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 01:48:43 PM »
Alright, thanks for the info.