Author Topic: Does anyone know something about this Cartridge?  (Read 1855 times)

RedAppleKiller

• View Profile
Does anyone know something about this Cartridge?
« on: August 04, 2016, 11:15:41 AM »
Hi I'm new here. 3 years ago I bought a weird ''FL-E8MF'' 48 in 1 Cartridge on the flea market.
http://imgur.com/a/mhVNS

I tried almost every Cartridge based Console I know. It won't fit on the NES, the SNES, the N64 and the Genesis. Does somebody know anything about this Cartridge?

Where it was manufactured?
Which Company made it?
Which (probably not original) Games are on it?
For which Console it is?

fcgamer

• View Profile
Does anyone know something about this Cartridge?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 12:35:24 PM »
It's just a Famiclone game, probably included with one of those educational keyboard machines.  There are some original games (well more like programs) on it, to make it try to mimic a computer.

With these educational game cartridges that came with the keyboard clones, the problem is that most of them have no real name or way of identification, so I would need to see a picture of the game menu to be able to provide you with more information.  

Outside of collecting, though, these carts really don't serve much purpose.  They usually are compatible only with the keyboard machine they were bundled with, and there are just too many of them (translated into various languages) to even be able to try to get them all.

With that said, I am collecting these things, and would gladly trade you your cart for something else, if you are interested.