Author Topic: Researching (Monster) Documents of Dark Ages  (Read 1614 times)

Deleted User

Researching (Monster) Documents of Dark Ages
« on: September 13, 2015, 02:25:12 PM »
Ever since I was young, I heard about the Dark Ages, and was curious about whether there is any documents/artifacts left intact. Read that it was a bad ass mosh fest. Many people can point out conclusions on if an evil sect masterminded the entire thing. Hell, I can even point out more/less known (later) Dark Ages without that name (e.g. Great Game - like modern/neo-imperialism [e.g. Georgian and Victorian {although it was not always religious in context}], World War 1 and 2, and Cold War). Regardless, I want to take on multiple perspectives as to avoid leaning towards bias.

All I want to do is to collect mostly monster documents written during the Dark Ages. The documents can be from anywhere, but the age usually concerns itself with areas spanning in Europe and Asia.

I plan to find out if there are differences to other ages documents, but this is mostly research for my personal hobby projects. Alright, a simple request.

yacopu

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 02:41:52 AM »
I know that there's certainly a lot of art from the time period that can be observed.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:42:13 AM by yacopu »

Deleted User

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 03:18:06 AM »
Yes, I also found out of a "Great Invasions: The Darkages 350-1066 AD" game that may help determine the many cultures that once existed. Quite many, quite diverse. Unfortunately, this is a real-time strategy with a lots of detail. Hard.