Author Topic: Hummer Team Engine download ?  (Read 2646 times)

cyberkidox

• View Profile
Hummer Team Engine download ?
« on: June 04, 2015, 01:21:59 PM »
My first game (pirate cartridge) was the dragonball z butouden 2 Hummer Team in 2002 as a kid, had a polystation (famiclone), was always interested in making games (assembly or any other), I noticed that the HummerTeam, ConySoft, RexSoft, puts the engine, I was wondering if there's no source. asm of any of these games engines small teams, open and compile in nesasm , would it be possible? does anyone have the engine of a team where you compile in nesasm that can host to download? possible? I'm starting to create nes games -_-

MLX

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 04:34:25 PM »
It's certainly not, like most if not all NES engines.

HummerBootlegFan1992

• View Profile
    • http://https://sites.google.com/site/officialhummer1992/home
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 11:43:26 AM »
You know, it's very hard to create your own NES games. I don't even know how. It's best if you hack an existing game. Some people can hack an existing game so hard the player can't even tell the original game.

TALUIGI

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 04:53:29 PM »
HummerBootlegFan1992
Jun 6 2015, 11:43:26 AM
You know, it's very hard to create your own NES games. I don't even know how. It's best if you hack an existing game. Some people can hack an existing game so hard the player can't even tell the original game.[/quote]Hmmm... I Think it's better to make a M.U.G.E.N Fighter. like my BRUTAL NES FIGHTER. It's a parody of mortal kombat with Early NES characters. I learned how to make MUGEN Chars !  :evil:
Also, I finished the walking animation, punch animation, and win animation. also, there's gonna be FATALITES!  :dance:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 05:26:05 PM by TALUIGI »

cyberkidox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 12:54:34 PM »
OK, thank you all for your time, I'm a game programmer in Pascal, BASIC and AS2, I'm creating own NES style games but in another language and porting to windows, in the same style as I like the old style game also recommend going to do the same, using AS2 with Flash 8 and be good games for windows using MDM Zinc program!
PS: it's a good way out for those who want to create NES style games and even more for windows! :yay: