Author Topic: Gowin Games GS-14  (Read 2810 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Gowin Games GS-14
« on: February 25, 2015, 02:03:33 PM »
I was checking through my Gowin collection tonight to help out another collector, with whom I have been chatting with online.  I then discovered something horrible:  I own all of the Gowin games, #1 - #18, plus a few different art variations, and the two known multi-game packs....but...I seem to be missing GS-14, whatever that is.  Maybe that game is sitting in my collection and I somehow overlooked it, or maybe I have been thinking that I had a complete Gowin game collection for the past 6 months, when in fact, I am missing one of the games.

Therefore, I wonder (and hope someone can help me):  what game is number GS-14?

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
Gowin Games GS-14
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 04:10:43 PM »
I do not know, I'm not familiar with them.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Gowin Games GS-14
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 07:50:14 PM »
hmm, I can't find anything about a GS-14 - I even have some old materials I salvaged from Gowin's old site and none of them mention a 14. Maybe it was never released?

(I also don't have any record of GS-01, though - what is that?)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Gowin Games GS-14
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 11:55:39 AM »
GS-01 is Sound of Pipa or something like that.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Gowin Games GS-14
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 11:36:14 AM »
ah, I've never heard of that one - do you have a pic of the cart/box by any chance?

here's one of the images I saved from Gowin's site btw, with 14 conspicuously missing:

ssj

• View Profile
Gowin Games GS-14
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 03:24:35 AM »
taizou, that picture only lists the English versions of the games thus the E at the end, my guess is that GS-014 was only released in Asia probably a RPG. But even on the Taiwanese catalogs I've seen there's no sign of a GS-014, same happens with GS-01 and it seems it was released after all.

fcgamer

• View Profile
Gowin Games GS-14
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 12:22:07 AM »
I don't think there is / was a GS-14, at least that has been discovered.

I remember back when I was trying to complete my set of Gowin games, and then over the summer I guess, I had finally "completed" it.  Then a contact from elsewhere in Asia had contacted me and asked if I had wanted to purchase GS-01, and it was the first time I ever heard anything about it, thus picking it up.  In the western world, I think GS-01 is totally unknown until now.

So maybe there is a GS-14, but if there is, it must be very rare, as I have never seen it before, also not on the old website.