Author Topic: NES x SMS  (Read 2636 times)

TALUIGI

• View Profile
NES x SMS
« on: February 20, 2015, 08:52:03 PM »
Both are great consoles generation 8-bit , and the Nes ( famicom ) was absolute leader in sales in Japan and the United States , on the other hand the Master system won the markets in Europe and Brazil , which the objective is to compare the topic the graphics of the games released for these consoles are some examples:

Ninja Gaiden

The version of the master system is graphically superior to those settings and characters . But in Nes you are faced with incredible custscenes in motion, and the sound is masterpiece of 8 bits , not to mention having more stages and a decent movie ening.

Zelda x Golvellius

Golvellius is one of the best games of the master , has good graphics and very colorful scenarios , which is very similar to the Zelda Nes . However, zelda although it has inferior graphics ( on the cartridge package came a paper map for you to turn in game..hehe ) , has a magical soundtrack, with all an atmosphere of adventure and fun.

Super Mario Bros. x Alex Kidd

The only advantage of super mario is that it has more stages . However, Alex Kidd is superior in everything : Scenarios , gameplay , sound, and fun ( the reason for made me buy a master system.) , simply the most fun game master , and even educational, it teaches playing " paper, rock, scissors " .     and with Mario I had was terrified of playing a horrible character , adult, with mustache...  :shock: but on the cover he has a bit friendly.  :)

Altered Beast

Simply a massacre . . .

Alered beast is a good example to show the master 's processing speed because it puts up to 5 enemies on the same screen, and the version of Nes ... No comments ...  :angry2:

Comparison sound

I believe that a sound power heard in Nes , is in Ninja Gaiden II , act 3 , part II:

As for the master system , there's a lacking in good melodies . But i tried hard enough to find a good sound example:

Smooth Moviments

Nes - Batman Revenge of the Joker . There are many people that believes that is a game of the same level of some of the mega drive games ( Dahna for example)

Master system - Shadow dancer . The game is very similar to the arcade without owing anything : openness, bonus stage , and still the ninja to launch the special move screams a whole sentence ( above the shadow dancer of the mega drive that point)

THE FINAL ARGUMENTS!!!

Nes - Double Dragon II . Simply incredible graphics, with custscenes , beautiful soundtrack, great gameplay and more fun than the arcade, it's good to play with a friend.

The master had don't had Double Dragon II , but had a port of street of rage that in graphics is very similar to Mr. Mega Drive

What's your opinion?  :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 07:10:01 AM by TALUIGI »

fcgamer

• View Profile
NES x SMS
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 12:19:56 PM »
I grew up with the NES...from what I have seen, the NES is better, though the SMS is not so far behind.  If I were to collect another gaming machine, it would be SMS

TALUIGI

• View Profile
NES x SMS
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 06:26:04 PM »
Yeah, For some reason, NES got less colors, but the graphics look awesome even with less colors and master system have alot of colors but for some reason, they look like a bit ''strong'' to my eyes.