Author Topic: Some info of Street Fighter EX, SNES versoin :3  (Read 2144 times)

Moneyspider_Todd

• View Profile
Some info of Street Fighter EX, SNES versoin :3
« on: December 22, 2014, 08:09:19 PM »
Hello, every one! It's been a long time. :)

I've return to the bootleg stuff now my SNES finally resurrected. As some of you can remember, i was very, very interesed (or i'll say, obsessed XD) with the bootlegs Street Fighter games for the 16bits nintendo console. Last week a guy from my own city told me about his business making SNES/NES/MD repro carts, so finally i manage to get a physical copy of Street Fighter EX for SNES.

(my copy of Street Fighter EX along with my other SNES bootleg fighter, Tekken 2)

Here are some quick notes i want to share with all of you about the game itself;
1.- Game plays A LOT better with an SNES controller
2.- There are a special maneuver every character share, which somehow instantly take down your opponent. With the buttons of punch and kick simultaneously, it works somehow like the guard break of the original SFEX's game
3.- Some attacks works in the same fashion of the original Arcade/PS1 gamein the meaning of the commands combination, like Chun Li's spinning bird kick, or Ryu Tatsumaki EX-style

If i manage to get more info about it, i'll let you know ;)
When i get the chance i will ask to the guy to make another repro, this time from the Xmen vs Street Fighter SNES rom :3

PD: someone have any info about the SNES projecto f SFII vs Xmen of Twin Eagle Group?

Greetings!