Author Topic: Super Mario 7 in 1  (Read 3435 times)

Koh1fds

• View Profile
Super Mario 7 in 1
« on: December 04, 2014, 02:56:10 PM »

Bought this cartridge in a store near my house just to show you. It cost about 1.5$ (USA). Some games have minor glitches due to mapper things.

Super Mario 2 = Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA Version)
Super Mario 3 = Super Mario Bros. 3 (Japanese Version [PRG1] with inventory cheat)
Super Mario 6 = Tiny Toon Adventures Hack
Super Mario 9 = Adventure Island 2 Hack
Super Mario 10 = Super Bros 10 Kung-Fu Mari
Super Mario 14 = Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 3 Hack
Super Mario 16 = Joe & Mac Hack

Attachments:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:01:04 PM by Koh1fds »

TALUIGI

• View Profile
Super Mario 7 in 1
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 03:16:47 PM »
Wait... I renember this thing. i renember i LOANED My biggest multicart collection to him :facepalm:
Still today he dont give me back. Bummer. :/

And this catridge glitchs has a hell and sometimes the catridge stops working. and i needed to reset the console 6 times.

Koh1fds

• View Profile
Super Mario 7 in 1
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »
TALUIGI
Dec 4 2014, 03:16:47 PM
And this catridge glitchs has a hell and sometimes the catridge stops working. and i needed to reset the console 6 times.
[/quote]I tested every game and beat SMB3 and Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu. I found only really "small" glitches like wrong tiles in the corner of some levels in SMB3.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:24:28 PM by Koh1fds »

TALUIGI

• View Profile
Super Mario 7 in 1
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 04:34:55 PM »
I don't know if the problem is with the catridge or with my famiclone. i test in 2 models from the same company. and got the same problem.
And in sometimes. The catridge stops working and i can play it later in some hours. i need to wait 1 hours or less to the catridge work back.

In dynavision xtreme : If i reset the screen goes blue and start making some bleeps on the second reset the game don't work and it's in a black screen. and you need to reset 6 times. and the menu comes back on.

In dynavision Radical : Normal, But some glitches in the graphics. in SMB10 Kung Fu Mary. It's don't work. Super Bros. 6 The graphics are scrambled but everything is normal
another oddity. that i renember one day. that i pressed reset so freaking much. that the menu starts resetting infinitelly. And the Super Bros 6. Flashs one second. so fast. and the menu appears again and Super Mario 9 Boots again. And Mario 3 screen appears again. so is a glitch that swaps the games.
Oh damn! >.<
I contacted to my neighbor and he said that ''don't know here the catridges are anymore i think i lost them.''
Well that's a really really bad nes. got a store next to my cousin's house that sells catridges but he lives really,really,really long to my house. i should wait a little more to bring my carts collection to this forums.
Ok that's what i wanted to say.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:42:14 PM by TALUIGI »

fcgamer

• View Profile
Super Mario 7 in 1
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 04:11:57 AM »
I have a couple of these.

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
Super Mario 7 in 1
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 09:16:42 PM »
Where can I get one?