Poll

Does it look good?

Good.
1 (50%)
Bad.
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Yu Yu Hakusho translation project  (Read 114 times)

guyzis

• Shenzhen Nanjing fanboy
    • View Profile
Yu Yu Hakusho translation project
« on: September 30, 2019, 08:46:33 PM »
I'm translating Yu Yu Hakusho Final for NES, by Hummer Team. The problem is that i don't read chinese, so i only could make this fragment of script by rewritting the text present in the English release. The english release has engrish, so i remade it. What do you think? Keep in mind that:

Stuff in parenthesis () and stars * are stuff that don't appear in game, they're just there for explanation purposes.

Edit: Typo fixed.
------------------------------------------------

It's already been quite a while from the time of the Dark Tournament until now. Leading the peaceful lives of students, Yusuke and others found out from Koenma that mankind is about to open doors linking the Human World with the Demon World.

The enemy is Shinobu Sensui. He used to be a Spirit Detective from the Spirit World, and his technique is the Resshu Ko Kyu Ha.

Yusuke has defeated Sensui's subordinates and then, he entered the Demon's door Cave while chasing Sensui.

Sensui: Welcome! You are all about to become witnesses of an important event in history. You should consider yourselves lucky.

Yusuke: I haven't defeated you yet, since it's impossible to seal the doors.

Sensui: Give it a shot!

*Sensui battles Yusuke, and loses*

Sensui: Not such a bad technique! (Sensui is referring to Yusuke's technique, the Raygun) But you're too late because the first door has already opened. Only now the actual death battle will begin. I'll show you just how tough the Demon World is.

Kuwabara: (Kuwabara is one of the four heroes called to defeat Sensui, alongside the aforementioned Yusuke, Hiei and Kurama) I am not afraid to go anywhere! (Then all 5, heroes and Sensui, leave the recently opened Demon's door Cave, and then go to the Demon World itself. Our heroes win.)

Sensui: Sigh, i never expected you to also be a Spirit Detective (Yusuke indeed is Sensui's sucessor). Very good!

Koenma: ....Shinobu.

Sensui: I've never seen such great power before... Next time... you will be reborn as one of the Mazoku.

Itsuki: (Itsuki is Sensui's partner, althrough he never fights.) He's dying... He died! I won't let you take him to the Spirit World! Nobody should even think about stealing Shinobu's soul. Let's leave someone here to keep watch (of Sensui). You can look for some other enemies to fight with.

Sensui died after his defeat. Yusuke and others returned to the human world and each went their own way.

--------------------------

What's your opinion?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 12:39:04 PM by guyzis »
Sorry for bad english, it's not my mother language!

guyzis

• Shenzhen Nanjing fanboy
    • View Profile
Re: Yu Yu Hakusho translation project
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 04:43:08 PM »
Guys, the project isn't dead. I'm kinda busy because of school, but certainly a new batch of script is coming! Stay tuned!

EDIT: Should i include with the translation a move list? Like, for Yusuke's Leigan you have to perform Down, Forward, Punch.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 04:46:48 PM by guyzis »
Sorry for bad english, it's not my mother language!