Author Topic: most honest gzii games review  (Read 453 times)

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
most honest gzii games review
« on: November 05, 2023, 04:44:38 PM »
Hello friends of unlicensed gaming,

i will review every single Gamezone 2 exclusive Game. I won't call them ports for accuracy reasons. without further questions, lets begin:
Scramble - HOLY MOLY! THIS PORT IS SO FANTASTIC, I CANNOT CONTINUE TALKING! 5 Bombed Bases out of 5!
Missile Command - Also an very welcome addition to the NES! It replicates the Arcade game very good, and it is funny how the turret system is actually configured to the NES Button Layout. (Two action buttons, therefore 2 Turrets). and even if it just lasts 5 stages, the replay value is still infinite, due to an randomizer, rather than a pattern for enemy missiles. 5 enemy Airplanes out of 5.
Asteroids - now, this game is known to receive severe hate. That is because it is not accurate, whis is in my opinion VERY GOOD! it is the new unique asteroids game MADE BY BEST LONG ELECTRON ;D! 4 uniqueness medals out of 5
Frogger - Looks okay, yet the catch is in the intentional shortness. only two frogs per level. okay port after all. 3 crocodiles as platforms out of 5
Moon Cresta - noz good, because the controls lock up often, and the game by itself is not spectacular. 2 "try it now"s out of 5

and this wraps up my review.
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.