Author Topic: I'm new... sort of.  (Read 2206 times)

Kaite20

• View Profile
I'm new... sort of.
« on: April 06, 2014, 06:59:23 PM »
Hello there! While I have just now introduced myself, I have been lurking the forums for a year... or two... I've lost count.

Pirated games have struck my interest for a while now, especially the ones that have a lot of effort put into them, almost to the point where it is impossible to see the base game.

Outside of them, I have a love for corrupted games. A screenshot of one of the corruptions I have come across is what my avatar is there. *Points left*

As for game series of interest? I like the classics, such as Mario, Sonic, Dragon Quest, and Pokemon, but I can dive into some of the obscure stuff as well, like Kadume Monster/Lil' Monster (not to be confused with the movie with a similar name), and Puyo Puyo (The game I corrupted to make the avatar).

Oh, and my birthday is coming up soon, so I can't wait for that!

I'll be sure to enjoy my stay!

EDIT: It says that there are 511 members... but yet, I'm member 589... are those 78 members not on that member list banned members? Like if I was banned, the number would drop to 510? Not that I want to get banned, and I'm only curious.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:24:55 PM by Kaite20 »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
I'm new... sort of.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 04:53:23 PM »
Sorry I'm late, but welcome to the forum. ;) Also, I think the thing with the member numbers was from me deleting spam accounts.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
I'm new... sort of.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 06:02:39 PM »
Welcome to PGC :P

Kaite20

• View Profile
I'm new... sort of.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 10:32:06 PM »
Awesome Panda
Apr 10 2014, 04:53:23 PM
Also, I think the thing with the member numbers was from me deleting spam accounts.[/quote]Sounds about right... I figured it was something like that.

Oh, and with that bump rule... It's a little hard to post here... with most of the threads' last posts dating back to 2013. In that vein... I accidentally posted in one of those threads. It was an opinion topic so I'm not sure if I broke the rule or not... I hope I didn't mess up already...  :faint:

It doesn't help that the other forum I've been frequenting doesn't have as strict of necroposting rules...

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
I'm new... sort of.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 03:42:53 AM »
You can post in old threads as long as the new post is relevant to it. ;)

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm new... sort of.
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 11:38:37 AM »
Kaite20
Apr 10 2014, 10:32:06 PM
It doesn't help that the other forum I've been frequenting doesn't have as strict of necroposting rules...[/quote]About bumping, don't worry about it as long as your post is relevant to the topic. Pretty much, you could bump any topic in this forum.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!