Author Topic: I'm Back, with SNES' Tekken 2 (and a question) :D  (Read 2778 times)

Moneyspider_Todd

• View Profile
I'm Back, with SNES' Tekken 2 (and a question) :D
« on: December 03, 2013, 11:52:43 PM »
Hello everybody!

I'm returning to this forum after a looong absence, and i'm not returning alone... i come with a request!! XDDD

Well, my question is this; finally few weeks ago i get a copy of Tekken 2 for the SNES (cheap price, without having to order to another country :D ), so i played it and actually i like to play it. Of course is not perfect but is a funny challenge, and is a pirate fighter, so i'm ok with that.

But the thing is i want to know of to pull the commands for the "special" moves of the characters in the game. I tried with many of the regular button sequences, beign unsuccesfull. So, if you known how to and you want to share it, i will be very grateful.

That's all.

Saludos!/
Greetings!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:41:11 AM by Moneyspider_Todd »

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 02:50:53 AM »
I've wondered about this for a long time myself. The SNES and MD versions both have projectiles but I've never once pulled one off, even by accident.

All of the other 16-bit fighting games use the standard quarter circle and half circle moves to do the specials. Maybe where Tekken 1/2 was the first one it didn't implement that yet?

Moneyspider_Todd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 12:32:12 AM »
Azathoth
Dec 5 2013, 02:50:53 AM
I've wondered about this for a long time myself. The SNES and MD versions both have projectiles but I've never once pulled one off, even by accident.

All of the other 16-bit fighting games use the standard quarter circle and half circle moves to do the specials. Maybe where Tekken 1/2 was the first one it didn't implement that yet?[/quote]Same to me. The fact is those special attacks take near of 1/3 of the opponent's energy bar, more than any other kind of attack.