Author Topic: Does anyone know this game?  (Read 2281 times)

Raistlin

• View Profile
Does anyone know this game?
« on: December 01, 2013, 02:09:52 PM »
I've bought a game of which I cannot find any info in the net. The title is Top Billionare (yeah the misspelling is in the game too).
It is very simmilar to Chao Ji Da Fu Weng (which is called Super Millionaire) and it was sold as this one but it is a total different game of the same style.
The only problem is that it hangs up most of the time during the title and everytime after playing for about 5 seconds -.-

So does anyone know this game? What is the chinese title of it? Does it run on original hardware or do I need a clone-console for it? Maybe my game is defect. I tried it on a japanese MD were the problems accur. On a pal machine it wont start at all. If tested MD 1 pal, MD 1 jap, MD 1 US, MD 2 pal and MD 2 + 32X.

Is this game dumped already?

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »
Pics would help ;) Off the top of my head there's no unlicensed games with a titlescreen in English that says Top Billionare, though.

Raistlin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 03:18:21 AM »
I will try and make some pics but you can believe me that this game exists and the title screen is in English.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »
yeah I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was an undiscovered "richman"-type game for the MD, there are tons of these things.