Author Topic: Street Hero  (Read 3013 times)

kevinhwsohn

• View Profile
Street Hero
« on: July 21, 2013, 10:56:40 AM »
I have just found the game called "Street Hero" and it seems like US prototype version of "General`s son" has anyone got any information about this prototype? Or maybe rom of this game.....

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=21&catid=22&threadid=23777

:|

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Street Hero
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 08:24:21 PM »
A ROM does exists but it's only the Korean version of the game. You can find it on Cah4e3's site. This game was originally developed by Daou Infosys and was supposed to be released in the US under "Street Hero" by Innovation Tech. but for whatever reason, Innovation never released it.

casperdj777

• View Profile
Street Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 09:14:06 PM »
someone on NA site has a the us version of the game but said that a rom dump would cost  more then Cah4e3's guy could afford.

g0me3

• View Profile
Street Hero
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 05:11:05 PM »
yeah, he told he couldn't allow to game be devalued fot so low price I offer ;) it's only 2000$ he spent to obtain it, he said ;) can't find actually the text, can't remember where we talked about it actually

fcgamer

• View Profile
Street Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 04:19:26 AM »
g0me3
Sep 7 2013, 05:11:05 PM
yeah, he told he couldn't allow to game be devalued fot so low price I offer ;) it's only 2000$ he spent to obtain it, he said ;) can't find actually the text, can't remember where we talked about it actually [/quote]Oh is that collector's name dreamtr aka Jason?  If so, he has done a lot for the community as a whole and so I think this sort of thing might be a bit much to ask, considering he has already had so many roms dumped and distributed, free of charge.  

I think that when someone drops that amount of coin on an item, value certainly is something to be somewhat concerned about.  Oh well.