Author Topic: BootlegGames Wiki  (Read 25806 times)

brightentayle

• A Very Punchy
  • Cutting yourself is fun, as long as you're paper.
    • View Profile
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 04:56:02 AM »
Did a pretty minor update in Harry's Legend.

Barver

• View Profile
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »
I added a page for a Lord of the Rings game for GBA. I'm wondering if there should be a separate category for GBA, since Game Boy implies monochrome or color, not Advance. I can't figure out how to add that as a new category though so I assume only admins can.

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 08:00:43 AM »
Barver
Aug 24 2010, 07:49:20 AM
I added a page for a Lord of the Rings game for GBA. I'm wondering if there should be a separate category for GBA, since Game Boy implies monochrome or color, not Advance. I can't figure out how to add that as a new category though so I assume only admins can.[/quote]I'm pretty sure anyone can do it. On the LotR page, you add a category called  "Game Boy Advance games" and then in that page you add a category called "Games by console."

brightentayle

• A Very Punchy
  • Cutting yourself is fun, as long as you're paper.
    • View Profile
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 08:04:56 AM »
Added the GBA category.

codeman38

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »
Barver
Aug 24 2010, 07:49:20 AM
I added a page for a Lord of the Rings game for GBA. I'm wondering if there should be a separate category for GBA, since Game Boy implies monochrome or color, not Advance. I can't figure out how to add that as a new category though so I assume only admins can.[/quote]Do you own that cartridge, incidentally? I'd love to see even poor camera shots of this thing, if so, because it is such a rarity that the Internet as a whole has barely heard of it.

Barver

• View Profile
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 07:45:30 PM »
Yeah, I got it. I'll try to take shots, I had to buy a GBA SP just for it since I didn't own one. Hopefully the backlight can provide clearer shots.

I'll try taking some in a bit and make a topic.

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »
I added a Favicon to the Wiki but it looks like utter crap thanks to Wikia only accepting ICOs. ;>>

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 04:15:58 PM »
i've added a couple of famiclone pages that were recently deleted from wikipedia. might be worth looking out for that kinda thing.

Barver

• View Profile
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 09:05:14 PM »
Found a rare pic and added it to the Tiny Toon 3 page.

Not much but for me personally it's a great find.

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 02:57:26 PM »
Does anyone mind putting an article on that Abab Soft 15-in-1?

MWK

• ContraBanda.eu
    • View Profile
    • www.mwk1.prv.pl
Re: BootlegGames Wiki
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2020, 07:13:45 PM »
I wasn't sure where to put it while also didn't want to create a new topic just for that, so apologies in advance.

A while ago I was recreating some pirate labels for my friend and just during the whole operation I made a pretty nice looking new Sachen logotype, based 100% off the old one of course, for your all convenience and for the sake of our history 8)

Here it is for free download >> http://www.mwk1.vot.pl/contrabanda/stuff/sachen.rar
(archive includes raster transparent bitmap, vector based pdf and the original CorelDraw file)

MLX

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2020, 02:42:02 PM »
Beautiful, thank you! I converted the PDF to SVG and replaced the background color so it could easily be used on anything, anywhere.

korfangs

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2022, 04:49:02 PM »
Hello. Im not shure where i should post my request. I recently added some information about russion unofficial company Kudos. All this information was gathered by russian community. Please check my spelling.

Also i didn't wrote much about "anti piracy war". In short, russian government gave ultimatum to all bootlegers and unofficial translator teams. "While we glad, that there is a lot translator who adopt films and video games to russian language, kets admit one fact, that what you are doing is unlawful. Stop it. Become a kegal company and we will be glad to help you become a legal companies. If you don'tr do it and if you are going to support piracy, then we will find you and punish you". Some companies decided to become legal, for example Akella, GSC Game World, but some choose to be a bootleg company

You can find more information about Kudos at rgdb.info