Pirate Discussion > BootlegGames Wiki

BootlegGames Wiki

<< < (2/6) > >>

Awesome Panda:
I was going to add them but TBH I'm not very familiar with their games, other than Zook Hero 2.

taizou:
nice! i've been meaning to do that for a long time, i'm just lazy and stuff.

Awesome Panda:
I started a Bit Corp. page. Can someone else finish it please?

Barver:
I've started adding galleries to pages, trying to add all cart pics and variations that are out there. Adds more life to the pages I think  ^_^  

If anybody else has pics to share you should go ahead and add them. I'm actually surprised pretty much no pages have a single pic of their actual cart.

Edit: I added a Super Mario World 64 page, first time writing so it's a bit..not good? Plus it's my fisr time messing with wiki really at all, so the formatting's a bit screwy possibly. If anybody wants to touch it up, feel free. Oh, and I can't figure out how to put it under the games section, or Genesis area etc. Someone lemme know how that's done for the future =p

KingPepe:
You did a pretty good job Barver for your first article. Also to add categories, in the bottom left there's an "Add Category" with a plus, just put in the categories it would belong into. (Like the console, publisher, developer, type of game)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version