Pirate Discussion > Mega Drive/Genesis

Interesting Firecore Discovery

(1/1)

The Unlicensed Game Otaku:
Earlier today I was browsing around Google Images trying to find unlicensed cartridges to buy & discovered this oddity.

P.S. Please understand I spent 3 hours looking for any other photo of this cartridge with no luck so I had to copy the image directly from the listing so the photo might be low quality

Arctic Circle System:

--- Quote from: The Unlicensed Game Otaku on April 30, 2023, 12:50:37 PM ---Earlier today I was browsing around Google Images trying to find unlicensed cartridges to buy & discovered this oddity.

P.S. Please understand I spent 3 hours looking for any other photo of this cartridge with no luck so I had to copy the image directly from the listing so the photo might be low quality

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, that's quite interesting. It looks quite similar to the AtGames Firecore cartridges that were sometimes bundled with some of AtGames' older cartridge-based Firecore consoles. They're quite rare nowadays because AtGames never made many of the bundles, a lot of them were exclusive to stores like Sam's Club. I'll have to find some pictures of them sometimes. I do have one of these cartridges, though I don't have anything to dump it with yet. ~Cherri

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version