Pirate Discussion > Mega Drive/Genesis

The King of Fighters 99 fixed rom

(1/1)

crazyboy92mk2:
Here is the fixed ROM of The King of Fighters 99 ROM playable on Kega Fusion 3.51 and above and flash carts.

Enjoy!!

UPDATE 2023年4月21日: I decided to reupload ROM and label it as [f2] because I didn't know there was a cracked rom by Ken Xie (back in 2006年) that was cracked to play on Gens but not on Kega Fusion or flash carts and was an [f1] before I even crack the ROM myself back in 2017年. So, I decided to make an [f2] ROM with the correct Checksum and it works now on Kega Fusion 3.51 and above and an Everdrive-MD.

UPDATE 2023年6月1日: I decided to upload a cracked rom of Ken Xie's crack of KOF99 ROM that works on Kega Fusion 3.51 and above and an Everdrive-MD.

UPDATE 2023年6月6日: I decided to upload Ken Xie's crack of KOF99 ROM that works on Gens but not on Kega Fusion or an Everdrive-MD.

Bridget GX:
Do you also have a working version of KOF '98?

Literally EVERY SINGLE VERSION I find of it online crashes upon picking Ryu. The only working version is on my KinHanK Super Console and I have no knowledge on how to transfer that to my computer.

crazyboy92mk2:

--- Quote from: Bridget GX on January 27, 2024, 04:21:48 PM ---Do you also have a working version of KOF '98?

Literally EVERY SINGLE VERSION I find of it online crashes upon picking Ryu. The only working version is on my KinHanK Super Console and I have no knowledge on how to transfer that to my computer.

--- End quote ---

No matter which emulator you use (It even happens Genesis Plus GX the most accurate emulator), it will always crash when you have Ryu (1P) go up against Ryo Sakazaki (2P/COM). When using Ryo (1P) against Ryu (2P/COM) it doesn't crash. I even tried a different ROM and still get the same result. It's probably a bug in the game. Obviously, KOF98 for Mega Drive was rushed by the end of the year. Unfortunately it happens on a KOF2000 title screen hack too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version