Pirate Discussion > Mega Drive/Genesis

Finding the "Unknown Russian Developers"

(1/2) > >>

HummerBootlegFan1992:
For quite some time, I've been worried about this kind of thing for a few weeks now.

These developers are known as the "Unknown Russian Developers" for quite some time because nobody has found any evidence as to what their company (if any) is REALLY called.

Their known for making games based off of today's culture (somewhat) and porting them to Sega Genesis AND their also known for disturbing game over screens such as... (click the spoiler to see)

Spoiler: click to toggle

kind of creeps me out more than hk'97 cause their making disturbing images off a cartoon
But I wanna know, who could those developers be? They could be doing more games right now and releasing them at some point later and it will be disturbing. But since there's no real name for their company, we need to find out soon.

How will we do this? I don't know... I might need some ideas.

Any thoughts?

TALUIGI:
It's a "Company" called KUDOS(?). He's still making games today!

NintariousFamicreep:
TALUIGIJun 17 2015, 10:17:09 AMIt's a "Company" called KUDOS(?). He's still making games today![/quote]I was about to say that!

HummerBootlegFan1992:
But I don't see any evidence? And please don't say Koloblocks because I'm pretty sure it's developed by another company taking the Unknown Russian Developers' engine. i don't even know what koloblocks is Like Digimon Adventure was made by Sintax taking the engine of Pocket Monster by DVS Electronics Co.

TALUIGI:
HummerBootlegFan1992Jun 17 2015, 04:43:18 PMBut I don't see any evidence? And please don't say Koloblocks because I'm pretty sure it's developed by another company taking the Unknown Russian Developers' engine. i don't even know what koloblocks is Like Digimon Adventure was made by Sintax taking the engine of Pocket Monster by DVS Electronics Co.[/quote]This page! Go and scroll! This site haves alot of RUSSIAN bootlegs.

Warning! Addicting game  :rolleyes:

Yeah. But weirdly, this game is better compared to the another games.  :O
Did they finally did right?  O.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version