Pirate Discussion > Hacker Center

2K11 Super 16MB Ultra Mega Powerful Joy 210-in-1

<< < (2/5) > >>

brightentayle:
This may sound stupid, considering the nature of this thread, but... why the hell even the latest FCEUmm doesn't read separate .bin files? o_0

Awesome Panda:
Crash NickerJul 13 2011, 10:46:53 AMThis may sound stupid, considering the nature of this thread, but... why the hell even the latest FCEUmm doesn't read separate .bin files? o_0[/quote]Probably becuase CaH4e3 hasn't updated it in ages. -_-

brightentayle:
CheetahmenJul 13 2011, 10:50:10 AMCrash NickerJul 13 2011, 10:46:53 AMThis may sound stupid, considering the nature of this thread, but... why the hell even the latest FCEUmm doesn't read separate .bin files? o_0[/quote]Probably becuase CaH4e3 hasn't updated it in ages. -_-[/quote]Still, he told on his website that the .bin images ARE openable in FCEUmm. No matter what, no matter how, my head is still troubled.

May ya explain the noob if there's any other way to open this?  :pandaaway:

Awesome Panda:
Ah, I think he might have forgotten (or simply not bothered) to update his site. There's been a couple of revisions on FCEUmm earlier this month. Haven't tested to see if it supports .bin files yet though.

The main problem is, I haven't a clue how to download or implement the revisions. :\ Here's the latest revision, in case you can't find it.

brightentayle:
Seems like I'll need to mess up with the compilers then, but thanks anyway.

Still, the same question, simplified: how the heck do I run it? I mean, with what exactly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version