Pirate Discussion > BootlegGames Wiki

Mega Soft

<< < (2/2)

taizou:
well i guess they stopped making Famicom games but they stayed in business doing other stuff, mostly those educational kids "laptops" that just have a low-res LCD screen built in. so they wouldn't need a game development team really.

Awesome Panda:
taizouSep 5 2010, 06:01:32 PMwell i guess they stopped making Famicom games but they stayed in business doing other stuff, mostly those educational kids "laptops" that just have a low-res LCD screen built in. so they wouldn't need a game development team really.[/quote]I see, especially given the fact that they list those things on their site. You'd think they'd have wisened up and started using 16-bit hardware or something. :P

taizou:
I think they (finally) did - look at the "Little Magician" computer under "TV Game" on their website, theres a screenshot that looks more like 32-bit or something.

plus they have that A.Smart console listed, but I can't find a single thing about it anywhere online - I'd guess its based on a similar architecture to the Little Magician, but it might just be a famiclone for all I know. i think i will rename the article to NTDEC anyway. i'll bring in some stuff from the wikipedia article too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version