Author Topic: Introduction/mentioning stuff.  (Read 2120 times)

Sekretsu

• View Profile
Introduction/mentioning stuff.
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:05:12 PM »
Hey guys. Since I'm new to the forum I might as well post something interesting, aye?

Well, I've decided to invest around 120 bucks into a Everdrive MD, and the first thing I played on it was Mortal Combat 5 (sic), I noticed something odd about playing it on actual hardware...

Well. firstly what made this odd was the fact that after jumping off the ledge, I couldn't progress left...Except by two ways. One, go ALL The way right THEN left, or Two. MOONWALK INTO THE DOORWAY

My mind is broken, but since I have my Everdrive, I'm wondering if anybody else wishes for me to test some pirates and give you the results of how they play on actual hardware? Cheers bigears.

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:10:11 PM »
Wrong forum to post in (moving it) but welcome to the forum! Anyways, that's some interesting stuff but sadly I don't have a Genesis/Mega Drive. DX

Sekretsu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »
Sorry for wrong posting stuff. :P Kind of new here...Anywho.

Fun fact. Trying to play certain pirates is impossible, even on a real console. IE: Super Bubble Bobble. The mapper must be retarded because I had to go in and change the hexidecimals just to get it to work. But once it got up and running, quite fun. And Mortal Combat 5 (sic) is buggier on the real-deal than on an emulator. Surprising, no?

Anywho. I'mma give Tiny Toons 3 a try, I'll report back on how (not so) well it works. :D

EDIT/PS. This thing also happens to do Master System, if there are any well known MS pirates or any found, I'll give them a shot, too.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:43:09 PM by Sekretsu »