Pirate Discussion > 2000-present

DreamGear 86-in-1 investigation

(1/2) > >>

Linkrulezall:
Does anyone else have one of these? I got one back in '04, and I recently dug it up to get it dumped (the controller broke when I opened it). Unfortunately, CaH4e3 couldn't dump it, and it had some really weird games on it. A few notable ones that I remember are:

Deerstalking - a hunting game where you move a target over an infinite highway and forest to try and kill 5 deer.
Dringle - That puzzle game from Waixing/Subor's downloadable games, but without the music.
Hurry Burry - Another Waixing puzzle game without the music
Panda Adventure - the Hummer/ABAB game
Ghost Castle - An as-of-yet undumped clone of Saboteur for the 2600
Toy Bricks - The game from Taizou's Powerjoy Supermax 30-in-1 where you make a picture using predefined shapes
Wonder Ball - a Trump Grand game where you have to get yellow and brown balls into the correct holes.
Wonder Rabbit - A version that uses the select button, even though the unit doesn't have one.

I think Dragon Running and War may have been on it as well.

taizou:
oh Trump Grand and their weird ass game selections. Deerstalking almost sounds a bit like the hunting games from the Samuri, but I guess its some Nice Code stuff really

RVVD4029:
The only games undumped now are deerhunting,dringle and hurry burry.

fenix00:
Is Deerstalking a Zapper or Hyper shot gun game?

Awesome Panda:
I'd assume it's the former considering that unlicenced light gun games always support the zapper from what I've noticed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version