News > Announcements & News

Zetaboards moving to Tapatalk

<< < (3/5) > >>

Brn89:
Well now... a Tapatalk preview of this forum had surfaced and, it looks horrible. I mean, what the hell happened to that lovely banner? :'(

Sink Penol:
Brn // Only just a half  :angry2:
Well, it seems that Tapatalk supports only 1-image banner. PGC Forum banner is in 2 pieces of images, as everybody know.

Brn89:
Sink PenolMay 23 2018, 04:07:45 AMPGC Forum banner is in 2 pieces of images, as everybody know.[/quote]I've been here for seven long years and I've only realised that today >_<

brightentayle:
Good lord, for how awfully bland it looks, Tapatalk actually takes up more bandwidth than Zetaboards in its' current state.

where the fuck are we going again

Brn89:
Crash NickerMay 31 2018, 12:59:55 PMTapatalk actually takes up more bandwidth than Zetaboards in its' current state.[/quote]Does it really? I'm surprised, considering that everything about TT is more minimal than Zetaboards (and in a bad way. There are actually forum softwares with some minimalism that are quite good, such as Vanilla Forums). It seems that these fucks are putting hardly any effort in them :facepalm:

It's only going to get worse and, I wonder if KingPepe's made any progress of moving this place elsewhere. Better be quick though, as it's rumoured that the conversions will happen throughout the summer, according to a few that were talking about it in the official ZB support forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version