Author Topic: 105 in 1 (Now with a picture of the cartridge)  (Read 1569 times)

demian742

• View Profile
105 in 1 (Now with a picture of the cartridge)
« on: July 08, 2014, 07:17:43 AM »
Today i found a game boy cartridge. It includes 105 games(only 50 of them are original however, the others are just the same games with a different names or with cheats)I searched the internet for it and the only think i found is a very old website. Here's the link:
http://www.chrismcovell.com/Archive/gbmulti1.html

The game itself is a collection of 105 games. Some of them are really famous, like super Mario land and Tetris, and some other less know games. In fact i found some sort of port of excitebike, but it was made by a company other than Nintendo( i think it was called tiger)

After i played it, i searched the internet and the only think i found was this old website, a site to download the ROM and the BootlegGames Wiki. However i couldn't find any screenshots of the game or a picture of the cartridge. The Wiki didn't have an article.

So does anyone else have a copy of this game, or a picture? Also, is it worth something, if anything?

P.S.: I have a picture of the cartridge, however  can't upload it because my old computer does not have any memory card ports.

Update: I am going to a local store so i can buy a memory card reader. Pictures should be up in about 2-3 hours, athens time(GMT+2)

Update 2:I added a picture of the cartridge.

Attachments:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 02:09:21 PM by demian742 »