Pirate Discussion > BootlegGames Wiki

Undumped games list

<< < (2/10) > >>

codeman38:
AzathothJan 19 2011, 02:20:53 AMIs Lord of the Rings 3 (MD) really undumped? If so I have my cart dumped, the "3" means nothing as it's just slapped onto the artwork and the game remains the same as the original.[/quote]Ooh! Do share-- I seriously had not come across a dump of it yet.

SpaceNinja:
You could add the Henggedianzi version of Pokémon ... Diamond to the NES list :P

taizou:
yeah, I will do. the NES section probably needs a lot adding to it, I havent even started to look at Nanjing or Waixing stuff yet.

rommaster1991:
There is the 8-Bit Vii's sport game multicart, containing many undumped Trump Grand games. Most of them will only run on EmuVT, since almost all of the games run on OneBus hardware.

Awesome Panda:
rommaster1991Jan 29 2011, 01:32:55 PMThere is the 8-Bit Vii's sport game multicart, containing many undumped Trump Grand games. Most of them will only run on EmuVT, since almost all of the games run on OneBus hardware.
[/quote]And of course, the multicart that's built into the console (112-in-1, I think) that has a few unknown games as well. Particularly interested to see what Hell is myself, because I'm willing to bet that being stuck in Hell would be more fun than playing that game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version