Pirate Discussion > Pirate Talk

Pirate ports you'd LOVE to see

<< < (2/13) > >>

Linkrulezall:
If pirates tried to port these to older consoles, I really would like to see them, if not for any other reason than to laugh at them.

-Harvester (PC)
-Bloodwings: Pumpkinhead's Revenge (PC)
-VVVVVV (Various Consoles)
-Super Meat Boy (PC)
-Minecraft (Various Consoles)
-Contra 4 (DS)
-Super Mario RPG (SNES)
-Banjo Kazooie (N64)
-Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
-Red Dead Revolver (PS2)
-Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Genesis)
-Knuckles Chaotix (32X)

I'd be here all night if I listed all I wanted to see.

Ninja-Kun:
RayOfLightningSep 1 2012, 03:46:48 PMFor me, it'd have to be Streets of Rage 2, preferably on the NES.  :yay: [/quote]That would be interesting  :O
I would personally like to see a port of Mercs on the Fami  :P

Ray of Lightning:
LinkrulezallSep 1 2012, 06:14:50 PMIf pirates tried to port these to older consoles, I really would like to see them, if not for any other reason than to laugh at them.

-Harvester (PC)
-Bloodwings: Pumpkinhead's Revenge (PC)
-VVVVVV (Various Consoles)
-Super Meat Boy (PC)
-Minecraft (Various Consoles)
-Contra 4 (DS)
-Super Mario RPG (SNES)
-Banjo Kazooie (N64)
-Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
-Red Dead Revolver (PS2)
-Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Genesis)
-Knuckles Chaotix (32X)

I'd be here all night if I listed all I wanted to see.[/quote]I bet the Pumpkinhead's Revenge pirate would actually make alot more sense then the original. xDNinja-KunSep 1 2012, 06:17:47 PMRayOfLightningSep 1 2012, 03:46:48 PMFor me, it'd have to be Streets of Rage 2, preferably on the NES.  :yay: [/quote]That would be interesting  :O
I would personally like to see a port of Mercs on the Fami  :P [/quote]That actually seems possible. :3
Keep your fingers crossed!

Linkrulezall:
RayOfLightningSep 1 2012, 06:36:58 PMI bet the Pumpkinhead's Revenge pirate would actually make alot more sense then the original. xD[/quote]Unless Waixing got their hands on it... >;) I actually have the real Pumpkinhead's Revenge, and it makes more sense than you might think. If you know what you're doing.

tpgb12:
I would like to see a pirate port of Thayer's Quest (AKA Kingdom - The Far Reaches). :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version