Pirate Discussion > Super Famicom/SNES dumps

ROMs - Aladdin 2000, A Bug's Life

(1/3) > >>

Azathoth:
Copy protections removed by our good friend D4S.

The archives contain both patched and unpatched versions of the games, as well as pictures of the carts and some other information.

Consider this like a Valentine's Day bouquet, only instead of roses it's an a bouquet of unplayable trash. Enjoy!

Aladdin 2000 (Unl) for SNES/SFC

A Bug's Life (Unl) for SNES/SFC

Brn89:
Aladdin 2000 is indeed unplayable... when its controls are virtually broken >_<

Barver:
Looks like there's no final boss in Aladdin, just puts you to the titlescreen when you reach the end of the last level.

Thanks for sharing! Now what other SNES pirates are still waiting to be discovered..

codeman38:
I love how Aladdin just slides across the hot coals. LOL.

Azathoth:
codeman38Feb 14 2012, 08:25:38 PMI love how Aladdin just slides across the hot coals. LOL.

[/quote]Yeah, I couldn't believe how cheap that was. Did you notice the thing I was talking about where you can fall through the screen sometimes and you continually jump up until you reach a level platform?

Barver Looks like there's no final boss in Aladdin, just puts you to the titlescreen when you reach the end of the last level.

Thanks for sharing! Now what other SNES pirates are still waiting to be discovered..[/quote]

I'm sure there's some other stuff lurking about, probably some MD ports we don't know about yet. I just wish something would end up being actually playable and not crap! All the original SNES releases IMO are virtually unplayable.

I'd like to get ahold of some of Twin Eagles stuff that isn't available, even if they're just sprite hacks. Especially their hack of X-Men VS Street Fighter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version