Pirate Discussion > Super Famicom/SNES dumps

Mortal Kombat 2000 DUMPED!

(1/2) > >>

IvanDSM:
Of course I'm the one to talk about a new SNES dump. As always.

No talk, just download it! Play this thing!

http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/mkm_gold_2000_snes.zipOne more thing: To use the elevators, press A+B. To open the second door, use these codes:
7FF000 , $01 (there is something in inventory slot 1)
7FF01C , $40 (this something is key object 3)
Both the information about the elevators and the door codes were published by Svambo, from the snesfreaks.com forums on the game's thread!

brightentayle:
Fucking. Yes.

Gonna test it out anytime.

tabmok99:
Very soon after I posted my video review of this game, it was dumped. Very excited everyone can play it :)

There's a better way to open door 2.  There's a previously inaccessible area to the right of one of the Sonyas, but if you get key 2 that area opens up and an elevator appears.  I did it first on the actual cart, and later did it on the emulator as well.

Smedis2:
I like the Top Fighter intro music.

Surprising to see that it's NOT a straight port of Mortal Combat V on the Mega Drive. Great job, and I hope to see more harder to find bootlegs get dumped. (Rockman and Crystal was dumped earlier too, which amazes me on many levels.)

Barver:
Nice to see something else new come out. Seems we're at the end of finding much new stuff for the SNES, much like the Genesis.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version