Other Stuff > Discussion Center

Weird / Bizarre Dreams

(1/6) > >>

KAGE-008:
Why can't we have this RX topic here? :P

Starting this off: I dreamt today that I was wearing girl clothes for no reason. Suddenly some boy appeared and then he stole a necklace I had, after that I woke up.  :|

Robyn:
I had a nightmare that I found a new Yong Yong game for GBA. D: Called Sonic DX4. It was PAIN, I TELLS YUH.

tpgb12:
I had a dream where Joey from Full house was having a conversation with Lum and Lupin The 3rd.  I had another dream right after that where I was playing a POP Station while my house was on fire, and there was a tornado near by.  When I got sucked into the tornado, I woke up. :P

KAGE-008:
Another: at school, I was getting my ticket for some event they were doing. But they said the free ticket was last year, so I had to search my wallet for money but didn't have enough! :| Then I got teleported back home where I was watching TV when suddenly a message saying "El siguiente programa es solo para maniáticos!" appeared. And that was on FOX. THOSE MESSAGES ARE UNIMPORTANT, DAMNIT! >_>

tpgb12:
KAGE-008Mar 23 2013, 09:35:44 AMAnother: at school, I was getting my ticket for some event they were doing. But they said the free ticket was last year, so I had to search my wallet for money but didn't have enough! :| Then I got teleported back home where I was watching TV when suddenly a message saying "El siguiente programa es solo para maniáticos!" appeared. And that was on FOX. THOSE MESSAGES ARE UNIMPORTANT, DAMNIT! >_> [/quote]Was there a TV show for maniac's coming up next? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version