Author Topic: Futbol Argentino '96  (Read 4205 times)

Azathoth

• View Profile
Futbol Argentino '96
« on: June 05, 2012, 03:18:23 AM »
Got a package of new games games today, trying to weed out from them what's been dumped and what hasn't.

Among them were both Futbol Argentina '96 & '98 for Mega Drive (boxed even!). As was mentioned in another thread '98 is a hack of EA's FIFA '95 and is dumped and available, but I can't seem to find any info to determine if '96 is dumped yet.

It's not a FIFA hack, and being that haven't played many sports games I don't know what it's a hack of. It isn't an EA game, so maybe it's one of Temco or Sega's football games.

Has anyone seen this dumped?

I also got one for SNES called Futebol Brasilerio '96 at the title screen but Campeonato Brasileiro III on the box. A quick search shows this one as being readily available as a ROM.

Rapid_Fire

• View Profile
Futbol Argentino '96
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 10:56:38 AM »
ja, great memories with Futbol Argentino 96. Remember playing with my older brother all the afternoon making tournaments between us!, at that time i thought it was an original licenced game, but a couple of years before i realize that it's a hack of J League Pro Striker 2:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Cheers

Edit: The game i'ts not dumped yet, or at least i never find it in any rom websites
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:39:30 AM by Rapid_Fire »

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
Futbol Argentino '96
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 01:37:58 PM »
Another Argentine user detected :D

andlabs

• View Profile
Futbol Argentino '96
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 09:13:10 PM »
Can you make a video of '96? If it's a hack of a non-EA game, we might be able to identify it as such before even dumping it.

Azathoth

• View Profile
Futbol Argentino '96
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 01:42:35 AM »
As Rapid_Fire mentioned above, it's a hack of J League Pro Striker 2. I haven't got off my ass to dump it yet but will soon.