Pirate Discussion > Famicom/NES dumps

More ROM requests

<< < (4/4)

TheBoxGamePL:
ggdjr if you have them then send them to me I will be very grateful to you

KingPepe:

--- Quote from: TheBoxGamePL on January 11, 2023, 06:22:04 AM ---ggdjr if you have them then send them to me I will be very grateful to you

--- End quote ---

Hi.

I've recently banned this user for begging specific users. Despite not doing this within ggdjr's thread, he is still nagging him through his post regardless. Just because it's not within their thread, directly asking them elsewhere is still begging and can still be considered annoying to users. Do not do this.

ggdjr:

--- Quote from: KingPepe on January 13, 2023, 04:06:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheBoxGamePL on January 11, 2023, 06:22:04 AM ---ggdjr if you have them then send them to me I will be very grateful to you

--- End quote ---

Hi.

I've recently banned this user for begging specific users. Despite not doing this within ggdjr's thread, he is still nagging him through his post regardless. Just because it's not within their thread, directly asking them elsewhere is still begging and can still be considered annoying to users. Do not do this.

--- End quote ---

And i also want to say something, in he's requests, there're many roms are not my dumps, without license with dumpers, i'll not send these roms to the others.

bushav:
1001-in-1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version