Author Topic: pokemon gold silver and snemulds  (Read 2206 times)

95girl

• View Profile
pokemon gold silver and snemulds
« on: March 16, 2012, 03:45:24 PM »
I noticed that pocket monster gold silver (dumped on dforce3000 if you need it) is giving me layering problems in snemul ds and anti piracy issues: after 32 shots,the game waits another 512 frames then it crashes

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 04:24:39 PM »
Is your copy of the ROM only doing it in that particular emulator, or does it behave that way in all of them?

95girl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 04:38:41 PM »
Only snemul ds,i tried modifying the settings but some item sprites aren't behind as they would be.and to make the char selection screen to appear,i have to set priority to bg2.how about anti piracy? Antipiracy is antipiracy not just snemul ds problems.anyone here is good at fixing? 32 shots + 512 frames later=crash of the game

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:41:51 PM »
What I meant was that the situation you mentioned about the copy protection was something D4S mentioned to me whenever he was working on the ROM and I was under the impression it was fixed. You're the first person that's mentioned it hanging since the ROM was dumped & cracked months ago.

Either nobody has played the game much at all and never ran into that, or it's just a problem from certain emulators such as the DS one.

95girl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »
Well,dforce mentioned this piracy issue but before crack,then,i thinked: 'oh,antipiracy!that's why in lvl 1 of pocket monster 2 it crashes sometimes in fusion and that's why gold silver have crashed too in my r4'