News > The Community

What are we gonna do about Klax?

<< < (2/3) > >>

KAGE-008:
BrydoRXAug 24 2011, 04:46:35 AMWhile I don't know Klax, I have seen him on a bumping frenzy and got banned for it. Now recently I saw him gotten unbanned. Did he do other offences apart from bumping though?[/quote]I don't know if he did other trolling activity rather than just bumping 2010-early 2011 topics, but I think he's just a potentially dangerous user on this forum and should be banned permanently.

Speaking of banning, I think that the most recommended way to get him kicked from this forum is by deleting his username and banning his IP address.  -_-

MAJOR EDIT: Now he's gone again! http://s4.zetaboards.com/PGC_Forums/profile/3563029/
Close this topic, guys!

Brn89:
If he got banned the first time, how come he got unbanned? :huh: Well, I've seen that he got banned again though. And yes, banning his IP address would be effective in case he comes back with a new account.

Awesome Panda:
BrydoRXAug 25 2011, 03:10:31 AMIf he got banned the first time, how come he got unbanned? :huh: Well, I've seen that he got banned again though. And yes, banning his IP address would be effective in case he comes back with a new account.[/quote]I've already done that, and he got unbanned because there was a time limit on the ban.

iniche:
Excuse the late post, but he's a blatant troll. There should be no reason to consider unbanning if you look back at some of the strikingly obvious things he said.

Awesome Panda:
inicheSep 21 2011, 06:54:52 PMExcuse the late post, but he's a blatant troll. There should be no reason to consider unbanning if you look back at some of the strikingly obvious things he said.[/quote]Seconded. He's not returning on my nonexistent watch, that's for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version