News > The Community

Getting a hold of Gametec, Chuapu, BBD, Vast Fame, Sintax, etc

<< < (5/5)

fcgamer:
pichichi010May 29 2013, 10:34:28 AMJust so you know that Im not all into making a quick buck, and Im more into having a cool library, releasing cool things etc.

Here is a video game which is extremely alpha, I came up with the concept, art, gameplay, story, etc. I was not going to reveal anything but well it is an exclusive to this site.(screen.jpg)

And here is a screen shot of the Christmas Craze clone game I am doing graphics.

[/quote]But see, this is what I'm talking about.  This is the type of project that I like to see.  Making original stuff is much better than just cranking out copies of other people's works, whether they are translations, or whatever.  Instead of just trying to contact those guys and doing that stuff, why not just spend the effort making other original games, that everyone would appreciate?

pichichi010:
Oh yeah, we will do a lot of new stuff, for different platforms too, and we will be licensing some other stuff that wasn't or is not available.

I just believe that releasing some games while your work on your original stuff, helps attract more traffic and turn some heads towards you.

That was the only intention I had haha.

fcgamer:
pichichi010May 30 2013, 12:22:47 PMOh yeah, we will do a lot of new stuff, for different platforms too, and we will be licensing some other stuff that wasn't or is not available.

I just believe that releasing some games while your work on your original stuff, helps attract more traffic and turn some heads towards you.

That was the only intention I had haha.[/quote]I understand what you are saying, but I think it is also the way of making a bad impression to some people of your company...think of it sort of like being a musician, and only playing cover songs while working on originals.  While a few covers, here and there, are liked, no one will ever take you seriously as a major musician if you are only doing covers.

Superjustinbros:
While I do plan on some original/pesudo-original games once I learn programming, the only companies I would ever want to get in touch with would be Vast Fame (for SKXS+F&P) and Gowin (for a fixed Magic Lamp on PC w/o copyright protection and better gimmicks).

pichichi010:
Quik bump for some closure:

"To save you some time, we also hold legal ownership of, or sole licenses for, games by the following companies in Taiwan: Panda Entertainment, ChuanPu Technology, AV Artisan, Gamtec.

Ah. Well, I think we can handle those just fine on our own. But thanks for your interest.

Have a nice day.

--

- Brandon Cobb
President
Super Fighter Team"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version