Author Topic: Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers for Mega Drive  (Read 7441 times)

Raistlin

• View Profile
Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers for Mega Drive
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 08:26:57 PM »
Today the game arrived finally. A few words about it. The game is short. Really short. I needed 12 minutes to beat it. You can rush through the levels like Sonic. The controls are pretty good. There are three bosses. Between these bosses there are 4-5 short level. But between the second and the last boss there is only one level. The bosses are simple too. Throwing 4-5 times a item upwards and they are history. A fun fact is that you hear this Techno-Mortal-Kombat-The-Movie-Music during the fights. Yeah and you can choose your character to play with.
I will keep it some days to play it again (it's quite fun) and then I will send it to a friend to let it getting dumped so all of you will be able to play it.

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 10:18:19 AM »
Raistlin
Aug 8 2012, 08:26:57 PM
Today the game arrived finally. A few words about it. The game is short. Really short. I needed 12 minutes to beat it. You can rush through the levels like Sonic. The controls are pretty good. There are three bosses. Between these bosses there are 4-5 short level. But between the second and the last boss there is only one level. The bosses are simple too. Throwing 4-5 times a item upwards and they are history. A fun fact is that you hear this Techno-Mortal-Kombat-The-Movie-Music during the fights. Yeah and you can choose your character to play with.
I will keep it some days to play it again (it's quite fun) and then I will send it to a friend to let it getting dumped so all of you will be able to play it.[/quote]Have you played original NES version? Are there any other major differences gameplay-wise except shorter length?  

As for the pirate itself, I'm actually surprised pirates didn't make another half-baked hack of existing games like they usually do.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 10:19:04 AM by Specter »

Raistlin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 01:27:45 PM »
When I first heard about that game I tested the NES version and as far as I remeber there weren't big differences but I have to play it again to be sure. I will tell soon.

Raistlin

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 11:10:23 AM »
Hi everyone. I am really sorry about it but I didn't test the NES version yet to tell the differences and I haven't send the game to be dumped yet. I have much work to do at the moment so I rarely have any sparetime but things will be getting better.
There is one thing that I have to tell you though:
Chip 'N Dale 2 is a new bootleg game which appeared not long ago in Russia and this is NOT the same as Squirrel King. My russian mate will buy it today and when it arrives I will test and tell about it. (The dumping(s) are not forgotten I promise).
Here you will have a first impression of that game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fehiP5UXNdY
Sorry again for the long delay.