Pirate Discussion > Bootleg Bazaar

Interesting stuff for sale elsewhere

(1/142) > >>

taizou:
Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for interesting pirate-related stuff you aren't selling yourself but you've seen for sale on auction sites or online stores or wherever else, just to share with people who might be interested...

so to start with, here's something I spotted on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Double-Players-Mini-Joystick-/250510343071

its an 80 in 1 joystick by ABL, but the games seem to be VT03 stuff from Waixing (including Cube Tech, Nice Code, Inventor & Waixing's own games from the looks of things). I'd totally buy one but I have no money. again.

Pepper-98:
I've noticed some neat GB stuff that's been on Sky League's Taobao page like Digimon Jade, which is labeled as an RPG, Digimon Four which I'm guessing is the lazy Yong Yong hack, Monster Dragon Tactics Card, and finally a copy of VF's Monopoly Madness that looks like it was published by the same people as the Silver Version 12-in-1 (judging by the cart and official label), and is also kinda pricey for a loose GB cart.  I've been meaning to buy this stuff, but I'm trying to manage my money better and not spend so much.  So it'll probably happen soon because I suck at managing my money.

codeman38:
Although the cart for Digimon Jade says it's an RPG, the actual auction text labels it as an action game and "like Mario". Who wants to bet it's Yong Yong's yong-yong of the same title?

Awesome Panda:
codeman38Oct 18 2011, 08:44:28 PMAlthough the cart for Digimon Jade says it's an RPG, the actual auction text labels it as an action game and "like Mario". Who wants to bet it's Yong Yong's yong-yong of the same title?[/quote]Knowing how prolific those carts are, it most likely is. Oh wait, I just noticed that a few people have bought this already and it's rated at an average of 4 2/3 stars; can't imagine anyone would be enough of a philistine to enjoy a Yong Yong game.

Also, didn't KingPepe get rid of that Yong Yong filter a while back? :huh:

Anyway, I found a couple of multicarts on eBay that might be worth getting; a multicart which apparently contains RoboCop 1-4, although one of them is apparently the Japanese version of Shatterhand. There's also some stuff from this seller, but they don't distribute to the UK for no apparent reason. >_>

codeman38:
Hm. Thinking of other things that are Mario-style platformers while actually being good... perhaps it's Sintax's Digimon Amethyst (a literal knockoff of Super Mario!) or Digimon Yellow Jade. Sintax has enough title variations that it could be either, honestly.

(And yeah, the "Yong Yong" there was just me being silly. I still think it's a wonderful euphemism. ^_^)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version