Pirate Discussion > 1984-1992

Dooly Bravo Land NES?(Daou 1992)

<< < (2/11) > >>

fcgamer:
dragon2snowNov 26 2013, 05:37:24 AMfcgamerNov 23 2013, 10:59:27 AMI own this game, but haven't had much time to try it out yet.  Gonna give it a go tomorrow![/quote]fcgamer,Do not bid with me ,in taiwan

i am dumper,You lift the price is too high!!!
[/quote]Do we know each other?  We bid against each other on games before?  You live in Taiwan?

I collect these games, make hi res scans of everything I get for a future project of preservation.  I also collect these games for myself.  If you just want to dump these games, maybe we can work some deal, to help us both with our goals.

To answer Kage's question, I do not feel comfortable to send this game out.  The aforementioned dumper, while I trust him, is living in a different country on business so who knows how long before I would get the game back.  And I paid too much for this, I do not want to send it out again in the mail and risk something happening to it.  I am not against dumping, by any means, but I am against sending a super rare game out in the mail, when I paid a lot of money for it.  And I mean  a lot.

@Dragon:  PM me, we can talk more.

dragon2snow:
fcgamerNov 26 2013, 02:16:16 PMdragon2snowNov 26 2013, 05:37:24 AMfcgamerNov 23 2013, 10:59:27 AMI own this game, but haven't had much time to try it out yet.  Gonna give it a go tomorrow![/quote]fcgamer,Do not bid with me ,in taiwan

i am dumper,You lift the price is too high!!!
[/quote]Do we know each other?  We bid against each other on games before?  You live in Taiwan?

I collect these games, make hi res scans of everything I get for a future project of preservation.  I also collect these games for myself.  If you just want to dump these games, maybe we can work some deal, to help us both with our goals.

To answer Kage's question, I do not feel comfortable to send this game out.  The aforementioned dumper, while I trust him, is living in a different country on business so who knows how long before I would get the game back.  And I paid too much for this, I do not want to send it out again in the mail and risk something happening to it.  I am not against dumping, by any means, but I am against sending a super rare game out in the mail, when I paid a lot of money for it.  And I mean  a lot.

@Dragon:  PM me, we can talk more.[/quote]I have my team www.nesbbs.com
I also have a goal , China 's gamefaqs

SpaceNinja:
Dragon2snow, then perhaps you should get some people to help you with it.
Testing dumps, doing comprehensive playthroughs with snapshots at each important segment in games, and such.

我们可以帮助您.

KAGE-008:
Jaehee had it at some point, but sold it to someone else.

KAGE-008:
fcgamerNov 26 2013, 02:16:16 PMTo answer Kage's question, I do not feel comfortable to send this game out.  The aforementioned dumper, while I trust him, is living in a different country on business so who knows how long before I would get the game back.  And I paid too much for this, I do not want to send it out again in the mail and risk something happening to it.  I am not against dumping, by any means, but I am against sending a super rare game out in the mail, when I paid a lot of money for it.  And I mean  a lot.[/quote]Then maybe a video footage? Since the only one I found is uploaded to Naver and it sometimes fails.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version