Author Topic: PC ports of Vii games?!  (Read 2754 times)

Linkrulezall

• View Profile
PC ports of Vii games?!
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:12:17 PM »
If you go to This Website, and take a look at the games section, I think what you find may be most interesting.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
PC ports of Vii games?!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 02:21:33 PM »
For what I can see, they're just roms with emulators :P That's especially noticable at Panda Adventure and Space Shuttle being there :lol:

Linkrulezall

• View Profile
PC ports of Vii games?!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 11:42:16 PM »
From what I can tell, No. NES Games don't run in a resolution of 320x240, which the screenshots were taken in. Still, even if they were just roms with emulators, a 16-bit sunplus emulator would be pretty damn awesome. Also, when you get towards the bottom of the page you start to see remakes of Waixing 16-bit games.

I bought Smart Dart, Cooking Chaos, and Air Knight, and Underwater Pinball and they are remakes of the Vii games. Cooking chaos is Fry Egg, Smart Dart is... Smart Dart, and Air Knight is Bird Knight. While they were fairly good remakes, Underwater Pinball revamped the concept of Pinball Fish and turned it into a cross between Arkanoid and Space Invaders.

Since I'm a full-time Chintendo enthusiast, I was more than satisfied, but of course not everyone shares my unhealthy obsession with 16-bit jungletac games.