Pirate Discussion > Pirate Talk

Unlicensed Nightmare Fuel

(1/3) > >>

Ray of Lightning:
The idea is simple enough. What with all the bad graphics and ear-splitting music, something out there in the Unlicensed World must've given you the creeps, at the very least.

For me, it's the Game Over screen in Aladdin 2, made by my arch-enemy Waixing before they became Waixing, this steaming turd, nooo, steaming melting turd of a game is a prime example of badly redrawn graphics and maddening beepy music. But when this Game Over screen came up, it was like a punch to the gut -- the soul gut. It was unexpected and kept me still for a few moments, it was...troubling and had staying power.  O_o

I named him Lord JaFuq!   :yay:

So what about you? What absolutely disturbs you in the wonderful world of unlicensed gaming?

Attachments:

* Aladdin_2__Unl__001.png (4.6 KB)

Awesome Panda:
I'd have to agree with you on that game over screen. Mind you, the whole game looks as though it was created by someone who played through the game once and tried to recreate it from memory.

The Lion King 5 is worse though. :unsure:

Ray of Lightning:
Awesome PandaAug 30 2012, 06:07:11 AMI'd have to agree with you on that game over screen. Mind you, the whole game looks as though it was created by someone who played through the game once and tried to recreate it from memory.

The Lion King 5 is worse though. :unsure:[/quote]This is very, VERY true. Simba suicide... *shudders*

I'd post a picture but...well, there's a limit and some people here might not want their childhoods destroyed in an instant. x3

KAGE-008:
The Game Over ambulance in Fighting Hero (NES). When I first saw it, I got a headache after that. Btw I consider that a bad end because I'm crazy as hell. :P

Pepper-98:
For me, it's the intro and accompanying music in Waixing's Bio Hazard.  That, and the mine level theme from DKC4; that sound engine isn't the best for upbeat music, but for mellow/eerie music it works really well (I'm not even being sarcastic.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version