Pirate Discussion > Game Boy

GBS Rips

<< < (2/2)

forple:
Not my GBS, but rather someone else's (DevEd's). Posting it here because I'm pretty certain this isn't as widespread as the other GBS rips out there, and it nicely rounds off pretty much all of the GBC Vast Fame fighters.

The game in question is Queen Fighter 2000/Queen of Fighting 2000. I want to give special mention to GBS Track 2 being similar to Smooth Criminal, or several other tracks being outright re-used for VF's RPGs.

Sink Penol:
forple // Thank you for sharing SHSS and Queen of Fighting GBSes.
Well, I wonder which version of XFSB ROM file trying to rip - Raw dump or header fixed version?

forple:
It's the fixed header version. I don't know why that would matter, since the header doesn't really affect GBSes, (they contain just the sound data) but I can always give the raw dump a try.

Sink Penol:
forple // Understood. I asked that because I don't know much about dumping Gameboy roms.

forple:
Out of curiosity I did try that header fixed one. Either it was pure coincidence because of my improved ripping skills, or the ROM actually did make a difference, I got ...two more songs working in my WIP XFSB rip. Still don't know what's going on with the other few. I'm not going to throw in the towel, but I am going to put it on the backburner. I've attached this incomplete rip to the post just so you guys can see what I have so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version