Author Topic: Digimon Data  (Read 1908 times)

KenjutheDenjuu

• View Profile
Digimon Data
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:40:54 AM »
A forum member on Tulunk Village, a forum for the Telefang games, posted about another hack of Telefang they'd heard about a while ago that was called Digimon Data, but there's not much information about it apart from their post and I wondered if anyone here might have heard of it or seen it at all.

This was their post on the forum about the game:

Quote:

One friend of mine [unfortunately,we are no longer friends...] when I showed her telefang pictures [we were talking about mon games] said that her japanese friend showed her this [Digimon Data] game that was clearly first telefang,but with half of the sprites replased by digimons,all names replaced by made-up names [if I remember right,she said that easydog was Wrumu or like this and Impmon was Zog],and it was in horrible,butchered japanese mixed with english-her friend dug game files and said that it was chinese to english to japanese translation,and chinese version were awful in the start...and they randomly used names from some final fantasy,and game glitched so bad that it was impossible to complete even first vilage [it collapsed after first battle].And all monster descriptions were some random text.
That's was she said.Anybody else heard about it?[/quote]

RVVD4029

• Banned
    • View Profile
Digimon Data
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 09:54:35 PM »
Kenjuthedenjuu does the game use sprites from digimon sapphire or digimon pocket by vast fame. If it does i think it was made by them. If not i think it was released by winsen.