Pirate Discussion > BootlegGames Wiki

BootlegGames Wiki

<< < (4/6) > >>

brightentayle:
Did a pretty minor update in Harry's Legend.

Barver:
I added a page for a Lord of the Rings game for GBA. I'm wondering if there should be a separate category for GBA, since Game Boy implies monochrome or color, not Advance. I can't figure out how to add that as a new category though so I assume only admins can.

Awesome Panda:
BarverAug 24 2010, 07:49:20 AMI added a page for a Lord of the Rings game for GBA. I'm wondering if there should be a separate category for GBA, since Game Boy implies monochrome or color, not Advance. I can't figure out how to add that as a new category though so I assume only admins can.[/quote]I'm pretty sure anyone can do it. On the LotR page, you add a category called  "Game Boy Advance games" and then in that page you add a category called "Games by console."

brightentayle:
Added the GBA category.

codeman38:
BarverAug 24 2010, 07:49:20 AMI added a page for a Lord of the Rings game for GBA. I'm wondering if there should be a separate category for GBA, since Game Boy implies monochrome or color, not Advance. I can't figure out how to add that as a new category though so I assume only admins can.[/quote]Do you own that cartridge, incidentally? I'd love to see even poor camera shots of this thing, if so, because it is such a rarity that the Internet as a whole has barely heard of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version